Sorry for skipping last week’s Top 10. With Covid-19 bearing down here, we had to get stuff organized for the impending social distancing/quarantine. Well we’re back! So it’s Friday.
To celebrate (and like we do every Friday), here are our Top 10 finds for this past week.
This batch is a good one.
- We’re a Fully Remote Nonprofit; Here’s Some Advice on Working From Home (Creative Commons)
- School’s Out… Or Is It? (Internet Archive Blogs)
- Coronavirus could force ISPs to abandon data caps forever (TechCrunch)
- Google says it is developing a nationwide coronavirus website (Reuters)
- Online ID verification is seeing a spike in demand driven by COVID-19 (TechCrunch)
- Bing’s COVID-19 tracker filters data, news and video by region (Search Engine Land)
- Slack’s redesign eyes its next source of growth: Regular people (Protocol)
- So We’re Working From Home. Can the Internet Handle It? (New York Times)
- 13 Ways Businesses Can Use SEO & Marketing to Combat Coronavirus Impact (Search Engine Journal)
- Authorities Eye Using Mobile Phone Tracking COVID-19’s Spread