It’s the first full week of February and according to Punxsutawney Phil Spring is fast approaching. To celebrate (and like we do every Friday), here are my Top 10 finds for this past week.
- How to Change Your Off-Facebook Activity Settings (EFF)
- The Biggest Apple Maps Change Is One You Can’t See (Wired)
- SEO for 2020 (Moz)
- Jimmy Iovine Knows Music and Tech. Here’s Why He’s Worried. (NYTimes)
- Apple Engineers Propose Standardized Format for SMS One-Time Passcodes (Mac Rumors)
- Can synthetic media drive new content experiences? (BBC)
- These corporations are quietly bankrolling Congress’ top climate denier (Popular Info)
- The Earn It Act: How To Ban End-To-End Encryption Without Actually Banning It (Center for Internet & Society)
- How startups die from their addiction to paid marketing (Andrew Chen)
- A New Tech Manifesto (Baratunde Thurston)
Do you have something interesting we should know about? Email us email@example.com.