Happy Friday! Here are our Top 10 finds for this past week. I hope everyone is staying safe and not going crazy at home.
This batch is a good one.
- Compromised Zoom Credentials Swapped in Underground Forums (Threatpost)
- Apple and Google are building coronavirus tracking tech into iOS and Android (cnet)
- Google starts highlighting virtual care options in Search and Maps (TechCrunch)
- 4 tips to quickly improve your website in the current situation (Yoast)
- Google Meet’s premium features are now free through Sept. 30th (Engadet)
- The SEO Elevator Pitch – Best of Whiteboard Friday (Moz)
- Five Personal Tips For Speakers Who Are Speaking At Virtual Conferences (MyCamp.rocks Newsletter)
- Google’s former CEO hopes the coronavirus makes people more “grateful” for Big Tech (Recode)
- When Your Employees Are Remote, You Have To Stop The Body-In-Seat Mentality (Forbes)
- YouTube launches Video Builder, a lightweight ad creation tool for businesses (Search Engine Land)