Another week has passed. I hope everyone had a great week and are ready for the weekend.
Going forward the Weekly Top Ten newsletters will be going out on Fridays. So keep an eye out for them in your inbox.
Here’s what I have for you this week!
- Is Instagram The Social Media Service For Business In 2020? (Forbes)
- The Public Domain Is the Rule, Copyright Is the Exception (EFF Deeplinks)
- Big tech’s credibility crisis: Fake news, fake goods, and fake reviews (Venture Beat)
- The Key To Fixing Copyright Is Ending Massive, Unpredictable Damages Awards (EFF Deeplinks)
- Ulitmate Guide To Blogging (Yoast)
- A key web standards group will help decide what comes after the third-party cookie (Digiday)
- Google is walking back changes to its search design that blurred the lines between ads and regular results after user backlash (Business Insider)
- What’s the Difference Between Web Hosting and Domain Hosting? (Elegant Themes)
- Does Your Domain Have a Registry Lock? (Krebs on Security)
- Saudi Hack of Bezos’ Phone Shines Bright Light on Security Challenges